The Society of Sports Therapists wishes to provide members and students with a positive arena to share ideas.
Use of the Forum to post content is subject to the Forum Terms and Conditions detailed herein.
By registering for The Society of Sports Therapists’ Forum you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with such terms, laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions you may not access this Forum.
The Society of Sports Therapists does not certify or endorse comments posted on this Forum and is not responsible or liable for communication made available within it. All views and opinions expressed in this Forum are the responsibility of the person posting such communication.
By registering with this forum you agree to:
- Provide a verifiable email address, register only one username and provide accurate information about yourself when completing the registration form.
- Act in accordance with the Forum guidelines
- Use the discussion forum in a constructive way to discuss issues that are relevant to the focus of the discussion group
Society members and student members are bound by the Society’s professional rules and standards of conduct, performance and ethics
You agree that you will NOT use the Forum to:
- Post any material that is an insult or attack on others
- Upload post or email content that includes vulgarity, obscenities, profanity or post content that is deemed libellous, unlawful, defamatory, threatening, sexually oriented, disparaging of race, gender or religion
- Disrespect other members
- Infringe or invade another person’s right of privacy
- Impersonate any person, provide false information or misrepresent your affiliation to another or in relation to content provided
- Post advertisements of goods and services of any sort.
- Post employment vacancies of any sort. Such ads will be removed. Members can place job ads free of charge on the members area of the website.
- Post material that is inaccurate or to post third party images without prior consent
- Post or upload material without relevant licenses/permissions required.
- Post url links to personal websites or external sites not related to the discussion forum in any discussion threads
- Conduct surveys or gather information for research projects and surveys. You may post brief details about any research and post a link to your details.
- Petition others for fundraising objectives
NB If you feel that a message is inappropriate you are encouraged to notify a forum administrator immediately. The administrator is entitled to remove offensive material without prior warning and suspend or terminate a member or student members’ use of the Forum.
Display Name and Password
In registering for the Forum you agree not to disclose or share your password and display name with anyone. If you have concerns over use of your password or have received intelligence concerning the abuse of another member’s password you must immediately inform the Society.
Individual forums have been created for member and student use. You agree to post only items that are relevant to the topic in question in its appropriate category. Forum administrators and moderators do have the authority to move responses from one forum to another if felt copy has been posted in the wrong arena. Administrators and moderators have full authority over the Forum content and may also remove content at their discretion.
Any advice given on the forum should not necessarily be accepted as true or correct
Serious breaches may result in permanent exclusion from use of the Forum. Such breaches may also result in legal action being taken.
As a registered user you grant The Society of Sports Therapists an irrevocable, non exclusive licence (including the right to sub licence) to use, reproduce, display any content be it in whole or in part, that you may post and to incorporate said content in any form, media or technology known or developed in the future.
You are responsible for obtaining authority, consent and/or licenses for uploading content on this site. Information obtained from a third party including trademarks, copyright, trade secrets and without consent must not be posted in this Forum. In the event of the violation of these terms the member posting the information will be held solely responsible.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Society of Sports Therapists, administrators, moderators, employees, partners, officers and the Service Provider harmless against direct or indirect loss or damage, costs or loss of profit or goodwill which might arise out of any third party claim, through Forum use or breach of rules in any form.
You may not use the Forum to advertise products, goods or services. commercial or otherwise or employment, paid or otherwise.
Changes in terms and conditions
The Society of Sports Therapists reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is advisable to regularly check these Forum Terms to ensure that you are observing the latest version. Use of the site following changes shall indicate your acceptance of the new Forum Terms.